EIV provides great support to its teachers. The support staff are always available and easy to communicate with. It has been great working with EIV as the company provides a wide range of teaching opportunities which fit best with the teacher’s schedule and abilities.
I am a teacher in Danang and work with EIV out of the Danang office. I consider myself very fortunate to have found them and able to work with them. They are very professional, always willing to help, and I consider them team-members in my teaching. The office is effectively managed and their team members are always friendly. It is a real pleasure to be able to work with them.
EIV is a company that prides itself on individual support, assistance and providing their teachers and employees with a hands-on approach. This provides us with clarity and confidence to complete our tasks. They offer training, workshops as a true testament to their investment in their employees and teachers. English in Vietnam is a company to be proud to work for today and tomorrow! As they continue to grow and provide new initiatives for all your services and needs. See you there.
Why study One to One English?
WHY SELECT THE “ONE TO ONE” METHOD? (Study with native English-speaking teacher at home) ...
EIV International Education Group was established in 2009 with experience in the field of foreign...
Studying English with teacher for kids at home is lots of parents’ choice
Teach your child to learn English at home effectively. Helping children to acquire knowledge naturally,...
Studying English at home with Native Teachers
One to One at home for adults If these apply to you: You...
EIV Eucation Hanoi – Looking For Full-Time and Part-Time Teachers
[:vi] EIV Education is currently looking for energetic, creative and dedicated teachers to join our...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
EIV Education is a leading provider of native English teachers and English training in Vietnam. EIV offers the following services and English courses:
- Supply of native English teachers for schools and English centers One-on-one
- English training for adults or children at home Online one-on-one English training
- Preparation for international English certificates: Starter, Mover, Flyer, KET, PET,
- IELTS, TOEIC, etc. English training for businesses.
- EIV Education only recruits native English teachers from countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland, and more.
- The teachers are required to have legal entity status and complete documentation, clear personal background, and valid work permits issued by the respective government.
- They must have a bachelor’s degree in education or a related field from an accredited university in their home country.
- The teachers should possess internationally recognized English teaching certificates such as TESOL, CELTA, TEFL.
- They should have a minimum of two years of English teaching experience in their home country or other countries worldwide.
- Professionalism, friendly personality, and cultural suitability for Vietnam are also important criteria.
The native English teachers at EIV Education have teaching experience in various countries around the world. They are capable of teaching different age groups, including children, primary school students, secondary school students, and adults. With their flexible and creative teaching approach, they inspire students’ interest in learning and deliver knowledge easily while closely monitoring their progress.
The comprehensive entrance assessment covers all four skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing. For Listening, Reading, and Writing skills, students will perform the tasks under the supervision of the Training Specialist or on EIV’s website. Regarding the Speaking skill, students will directly interact with EIV’s Training Specialist. The assessment results will be compiled and organized according to proficiency levels to develop a suitable learning program for the students.
EIV Education develops a tailored learning program that aligns with the students’ initial proficiency level and learning objectives, ensuring this commitment through a training contract.