Mr. Vernon Bote is an energetic and open-minded native English teacher from South Africa. He is highly good at teaching kids from 3 to 10 years old. He can work under pressure as well as tremendous workload for long-term. Teacher Vernon is highly praised by many Vietnamese parents as he knows how to teach children really well.
- 2019 – 2020 VUG Buon Me Thuot city
– Teach conversational and specialized English to students at a variety of levels. ( from Kinder to grade 11)
– Teach students four English skills (Speaking, Listening, Reading & Writing)
– English for all ages of students
– Formulate lesson materials, aimed at nurturing students weaknesses and valuing their strengths
– Organize games & activates
– Prepare lesson plans, conduct classes and manage assessment
– Engaging and informative lessons, with interactive technology Conduct experiments and activities in a safe, fun and rewarding fashion
– Employ a variety of teaching methodologies to excite students interest
- 2017 – 2018: Tutoring– ESLTeacher
– Practice English with adults.
– Focused mainly on speaking skills, pronunciation and grammar.
– Taught a non native speaker to a level of B1-C1 English.
– Prepared innovative one on one sessions to focus on their weaknesses.
– Teach basic and intermediate.