Native teachers come from the UK, USA, Australia and Canada…
Learn anytime, anywhere, through online applications.
Save costs, ensure training effectiveness.
Personalize the learning plan, ensuring it closely follows the learners’ learning needs.
Online English Training Videos
Our Native Teachers
Native English teachers from England, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and South Africa…
Teachers are experienced in teaching 4-skill English, having the ability to teach many ages and are creative in communication.
After completing the course, I have some impressions:
- The teacher is not only knowledgeable in language instruction, but also provides a wealth of social insight making the lessons truly engaging.
- Teaching Assistant: Cheerful and enthusiastic.
- Lesson: very interesting.
Cô Elsa lisa
Mẹ của bé Mai
Cảm nhận khách hàng
Sau khi hoàn thành khóa học mình có một số cảm nhận:
- Giáo viên: Thầy giáo dạy rất thú vị, không chỉ dạy tiếng mà còn cung cấp nhiều kiến thức xã hội
- Trợ giảng: Vui vẻ nhiệt tình
- Tiết học: Nói chung rất thú vị
The Press Say About Us
When mentioning EIV International Education Organization, many partners, colleagues and friends consider EIV a “Quality”, “Professional” and “Prestige” enterprise.
Frequently Asked Questions
More than 10 years in recruitment, EIV Education is always ready for the selection, training and management and supply of foreign teachers. We always commit to every customer a quality commensurate with the trust that customers have given to our company. With any need of finding experienced native teachers, EIV Education always tries its best to select the most suitable teachers.
- EIV only recruits native teachers from: USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland,…
- Legal status and full legal papers, clear background, legal work permit of the State.
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in pedagogy, bachelor of science or higher, and a degree from a university of the host country.
- International English language teaching certificates recognized worldwide: TESOL, CELTA, TEFL.
- Experience in teaching English for more than two years in the home country or countries around the world.
- Professional style, friendly personality, suitable for Vietnamese culture.
Comprehensive entrance test of 4 skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing. Listening, Reading, Writing skills, students will perform directly under the supervision of a Training Specialist or on EIV’s website; with Speaking skill, students will perform directly with EIV’s Coordinate. Test results will be aggregated and sorted by level to build a curriculum suitable for students.
Students can participate in classes through online platforms such as Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, etc. They can also record the sessions and review them later.
At EIV, students have the flexibility to arrange their own class schedules according to their personal timetables and choose a learning location that they find suitable, comfortable, and conducive to effective learning.
EIV Education designs a curriculum that matches the student’s initial proficiency level and desired learning outcomes, with a commitment outlined in the training contract.
The cost of hiring a teacher depends on the number of students in the class, the amount of teaching time per month, the curriculum, and the requirements of the students in terms of the teacher’s experience and qualifications.
For a more detailed consultation, please contact: 028 7309 9959.