Mr. Tiian Louw is a native teacher from South Africa, who is also young, dynamic, highly enthusiastic, and proactive in his work. He specializes in teaching young learners, particularly in preschool education. His pronunciation is accurate and easy to understand, making it suitable for both young students and those looking to enhance their communication skills and English fluency.
2021 – Now: English Teacher at Wisdomland Kindergarten
- Encourage public speaking though creative student led projects and group presentations.
- Used imagination, innovation and creativity during activities, facilitating learning and development.
- Developing the lesson plans and teach English for children from 3 to 12 years old.
- Teaching alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills.
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information.
2022 – Now: Cover Teacher for Kindergartens in Ho Chi Minh
- Assess students performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis. Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations.
- Design and follow a complete teaching plan.
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities.
2022 – Now: English Teacher at INS English Center
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework.
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans.
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior.
- Collaborate with teach
|TRÌNH ĐỘ & CHỨNG CHỈ
|Nov – 2020
|160 hours face to face class TEFL course of PLUS
|Nov – 2020
|120 hours online TEFL course for specialized online teaching