Mr. Steve Finley is a native teacher from Scotland with over 6 years of English teaching experience. He has an easy-to-understand accent and a cheerful and sociable disposition. Mr. Steve is known for his thorough lesson preparation and engaging teaching techniques. He exhibits patience and enthusiasm when working with students. His strengths lie in teaching adult communication classes and Business English.
2018 – Now: Business English Teacher at various Corporations, HCM
- Teaching Business English including spoken English to the students.
- Making teaching plans for the Business Program.
- Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students.
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
- Draft reports and presentations on the improvement of student learning when required.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
2017 – Now: English Teacher at several English Centers, HCM
- Coordinated and planned activities which kept children engaged and entertained throughout the lesson.
- Used imagination, innovation and creativity during activities, facilitating learning and development.
- Developing the lesson plans and teach English for children from 5 to 15 years old.
- Assessing a student’s strengths and weaknesses in different areas.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
|TRÌNH ĐỘ & CHỨNG CHỈ
|120 Hours TEFL Certificate
|July – 2014
|Bachelor Degree in Law from Dundee University