Ms. Monique Bekker is a native South African teacher with years of experience teaching in Vietnam and China. She graduated with a degree in English language from UNISA. She is cheerful, loves children, and is well-suited for preschool and elementary school students.
Binh Minh Education Technology – English Foreign Teacher (May 2021 – present, Vietnam):
- Teaching English within public schools in Vietnam from grades 1 to grade 5. There is about 60 students in each class
- Lesson plans are required weekly for each Grade.
- At the end of each semester we have two test weeks where the teacher is responsible to conduct speaking and writing tests
- Each class is aimed at learning a specific topic along with fun games and educational games to capture the students attention.
ITutor Online (Mainland, China):
- Teaching English and interacting/ doing fun physical and engaging activities online – “ITutor Platform” .
- I teach ages 6 Years and younger up to 40 years.
- A very well planned lesson is provided before each class.
- The lesson entails creativity and structure; Games, Educational lessons, videos, physical movement and activities. Keeping the students busy and interested.
English I.Q Centre – Kindergarten and English Teacher:
Teaching English and interacting/ doing fun physical and engaging activities with kids ages 3-5
After the Kindergarten class I teach Grade 5 students.
|THỜI GIAN||TRÌNH ĐỘ & CHỨNG CHỈ|
|BA in Literature, Language and Linguistics
(University of Cape Town)