Myles Seal is a highly-motivated 26-year-old who is reliable responsible, enthusiastic, and hardworking. He is a mature team worker and am able to adapt to any challenging situations that he may face. During his time in China he quickly came to realize that my passion lies with children and teaching them skills to manage through life. He was fortunate enough to teach children of varying ages which has allowed me to adapt his own style of teaching to cater to the age that he is teaching.
- 2020 – Present: EIV Education – ESL Teacher
– Teach specialized English in public primary schools and private centers.
– Planned and implemented lessons that consisted of skillbuilding techniques for reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
– Develop lesson materials to actively involve students
– Create a safe and positive learning atmosphere to maximize students’potentialPlan and implement developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- 2019 – 2020: VAS International school– ESL Teacher
– Teach for Primary, Secondary and High School students.
– Teach ESL to students of diverse cultural backgrounds in an international classroom.
– Combined students’ personal interest with lesson objectives to create student specific activities
– Incorporate role-play exercises to improve students’ English speaking abilities
– Generated monthly progress reports for parents
- 2018 – 2019: Vinalearn English – ESL Teacher
– Teach for Primary and secondary school
– Created and implemented lesson plans focused on improving overall English proficiency
– Facilitated regional discussions with multiple school boards to discover innovative and effective ways to enhance English language education in rural areas of Japan