Yudy Moreno is a Colomese teacher of EIV. Currently, she is teaching the Orange program at May School. She works quite properly, is responsible and supports the school.
CGD Primary school (2021 – 2022)
- Teaching daily classes in line with the schools curriculum.
- Classroom management and discipline with classes ranging from 20 students to 30 students
- Being responsible for managing students and marking all tests.
- Creating lesson plans for all classes.
Private classes of EIV Hanoi (2020 – 2021)
- Teaching Vietnamese and 2 Japanese businessmen.
- Testing, evaluating and reporting on student’ s progress, offering encouraging suggestions on ways to improve and develop.
- Focusing on Speaking, Listening, Pronunciation and building confidence while communicating.
- Developing lesson plans based on state requirements and the specific needs of student.
English Teacher at Hanoi Children’s Palace
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to 5 to 9 year-old children.
- Preparing teaching materials, songs and activities
- Create fun activities & motivate students in classes.
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Organize and supervise play and work activities
- Maintain records.
ESL Teacher at Olympus, Mommy Care and Winston Ivy (2019 – 2020)
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons for students aged 7-18+
- Preparing teaching materials.
- Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions.
|THỜI GIAN||TRÌNH ĐỘ & CHỨNG CHỈ|
|TEFL Certification (120 hours)|
|2013||Bachelor of Science in Bacteriology|