Miss Thea O’Callaghan is a native English teacher from the UK, bringing nearly 5 years of experience in teaching various age groups and proficiency levels. Despite her youth, she has a bright appearance and consistently demonstrates enthusiasm and a passionate approach when teaching. Her voice is gentle, clear, and easy to understand. She has a particular affinity for instructing adults and corporate clients.
2019 – Now: Private English Tutor for Adults
– Encourage public speaking though creative student led projects and group presentations.
– Provide feedback on graded homework and assignments to help students comprehend and improve on their abilities.
– Support students to communicate with each other using the structures and vocabulary they have learnt and to improve the four basic language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
– Enhanced student’s understanding of the fundamentals of English through guided lessons, units and projects.
2019 – 2022: English Teacher at VUS
– Promoted regular outdoor play, allowing children to develop a sense of adventure through safe, secure exploration.
– Coordinated and planned activities which kept children engaged and entertained throughout the day.
– Used imagination, innovation and creativity during activities, facilitating learning and development.
– Developing the lesson plans and teach English for children from 3 to 12 years old.
– Assessing a student’s strengths and weaknesses in different areas.
|TRÌNH ĐỘ & CHỨNG CHỈ
|Bachelor Degree in Creative Events Management
|120 Hour Advanced TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language) Course Certification