Ms. Laura is a native English speaker from Ireland, she has more than 3 year experience of teaching English in Vietnam. She taught in a private language centres, public schools and kindergartens. Teacher Laura hugely enjoyed it and is very passionate about teaching English. She has a real desire to improve the love of others by teaching English, and is looking forward to creating exciting and engaging lessons to motivate my students and help them learn efficiently.
- 2020 – Now: Online English Teacher
– Planned lessons in accordance with curriculum and ensured an effective learning environment for students to obtain maximum progress.
– Taught beginner and individual students and established a rapport with new students.
– Improved students’ ability to communicate and formulate sentences (middle, beginning and upper-immediate level).
- 2017 – 2020: English Teacher in Kindergartens and Primary schools in Ninh Binh Province
– Teaching alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills.
– Organizing learning material and resources.
– Designing and following a complete teaching plan.
– Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs,stories,media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities.
– Assess students performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis.
– Create a positive and appropriate classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
– Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
– Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation.
– Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development.
– Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings.
– Maintaining discipline.
|TRÌNH ĐỘ & CHỨNG CHỈ
|Bachelor Degree in Politics & International relations and Sociology
|150 Hour Advanced TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language) Course Certification