Teacher Andrew McEvoy is a native teacher with more than 10 years teaching English around the world. He had taught English in Russia, China and some countries in South America. He is really helpful and humorous while teaching English. He has all of the documents as a teacher such as teaching certificate, university degrees, etc…. He can teach in for many level of students in Vietnam.
- 2016 – Present: EIV Education – ESL Teacher
– Working as a part time teacher.
– Being in charge of teaching English communication and English business classes for adults (OTO and Corporate classes).
– Being in charge of teaching English communication and IELTS for study abroad students
- 2012 – Current: English Teacher in HCMC
– Moving to HCMC to work as an ESL Teacher.
– Being specialized in English communication and IELTS for adults and teenagers.
- 2010 – 2019: Magnolia and Supper Happy Fun Time Corporate – English Teacher.
– Responsible for the conversational English course
– Manage advance course material (IELTS)
– Courses focused on conversational English, grammar, reading and listening
– Gained experience in Vietnamese business, how to deal with Vietnamese organizations and how business is conducted.
- 2009 – 2012: Teaching Group Founder / English Teacher
– Starting casual English groups to help people gain a better command of the English language.
– Working closely with learners from many different nationalities: European, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese.
– Competing TESOL course at TESOL Australian Training Academy to improve his teaching skills.
- 2007 – 2011: English Teacher in South Korea and Japan
– Working as an ESL Teacher at different schools in Korea: Go – Dae Hakwon, Helen’s English Jungle School, Korean Foreign Language Institute, etc.
– Working with students of different levels and age groups from kindergarten kids to adults.
– Preparing and delivering engaging lessons based on given syllabus and course books for advance course such as IELTS, TOEFL,..