Teacher Julia Shvorneva is a non-native English Teacher, however, she has had 2 year teaching experience in Vietnam for a great amount of kids. She is young, enthusiastic and eager to learn new things. She has a wide range of knowledge in teaching kids.
- 2019- 2020: Maple Bear Kindergarten
– Teaching of English to students between the ages of 2 to 6.
– Responsible for submission of weekly lesson plans and communication reports for all classes taught.
– Lessons are planned around themes given in curriculum of English head office and includes grammar and vocabulary and is supported by workbooks and music.
– Complete daily activity reports and maintain open lines of communication with parents
– Plan and implement developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- Sep 2020 – May 2021: VINALEARN ENGLISH LANGUAGE CENTRE HO CHI MINH CITY,
– Planned and implemented lessons that consisted of skill building techniques for reading, writing, listening, and speaking
– Ensured that schools are up to date with language learning progress
– Communicated with Vietnamese school staff
– Improving their general knowledge based around the environment and various different aspects of life.
– Conducted home language surveys to determine the needs of students
– Prepare lessons and gather information about the related topic.
– Responsible for finding the appropriate materials that suit the level of the student and then making lessons
– Teaching kindergarten to primary school, elementary as well as pre intermediate to intermediate/upper English level students.
|TRÌNH ĐỘ & CHỨNG CHỈ
|Bachelors of Arts in Graphic Design (In Process)
|120 Hour Advanced TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language) Course Certification