As an experienced native English teacher currently living and working in Vietnam, he is a driven and passionate teacher. He would like to continue her professional development and branch out his motivation to as many students as possible.
ENGLISH TEACHER – EIV EDUCATION (Present)
- Providing lesson materials for communication and business English
- Prepared lesson plans and conducted activities that target confidence, perception, vocabulary building, pronunciation practice and grammar.
Curriculum design and delivery at Yankee English (2020)
- Develop speaking modules for students.
- Design weekly performance modules and teaching programs for classes.
Lead Teacher at Yola English Center (2018)
- Lead IELTS instructor for high school students.
- Lead Recruitment Teacher for young persons enrollment campaigns.
- Observe and evaluate students’ English skills.
American Literature Teacher at Newton Grammar School (2017)
- Generated critical thinking breakthroughs in Grade 6 literary analysis.
- Train students for drama, debate, and poetry competitions.
|THỜI GIAN||TRÌNH ĐỘ & CHỨNG CHỈ|
|The Lyndon B Johnson School of Public Affairs
Public Policy Formation
|The University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Arts in English