Mr. Raphael Galuz is a native American teacher with 6 years of English teaching experience. He specializes in instructing young learners, particularly in preschool and primary school levels. His teaching style is very modern and natural, characterized by excellent lesson preparation and a passionate approach to working with students. Mr. Rafa is approachable and cheerful, with a genuine love for children. He consistently creates a friendly classroom atmosphere where students feel comfortable learning and interacting.
2017 – Now: English Teacher at EIV Education
- Encourage public speaking though creative student led projects and group presentations.
- Provide feedback on graded homework and assignments to help students comprehend and improve on their abilities.
- Support students to communicate with each other using the structures and vocabulary they have learnt and to improve the four basic language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Enhanced student’s understanding of the fundamentals of English through guided lessons, units and projects.
2017 – Now: English Teacher at Sai Gon Tech
- Promoted regular outdoor play, allowing children to develop a sense of adventure through safe, secure exploration.
- Coordinated and planned activities which kept children engaged and entertained throughout the day.
- Used imagination, innovation and creativity during activities, facilitating learning and development.
- Assessing a student’s strengths and weaknesses in different areas.
|TRÌNH ĐỘ & CHỨNG CHỈ
|120 Hours TEFL Certificate
|Nov – 2016
|Bachelor of Honors in French Private Law