She is teacher Pritha from the sunny, vibrant seaside town of Durban in South Africa. She is a Bachelor of Science Graduate with Majors in Microbiology and Physiology. She also achieved my Honors in Practical Molecular Medicine at the University of Witwatersrand Medical School. She completed a 120 HR TEFL as well as a Facilitator Course that gave her more practical knowledge on Teaching Methodologies and assessments.
-Providing a complete English immersion experience by
explaining topics, vocabulary, and concepts solely in English
-Providing private classes to teenagers and young students
from kindergartens to high schools
– Creating lesson plans based on provided Curriculum
– Collaborating with the academic department to plan and
implement differentiated and bilingual lessons.
ESTA ENGLISH CENTER – ENGLISH TEACHER
– Teaching lessons focused on phonological awareness in the
areas of reading, writing, speaking, and listening for
teenage students aged 10 to 18.
– Teaching English for students who need to improve
pronunciation and speaking skills
– Delivering communication lessons for students aged 16- 35.
– Reviewing and assessing each student’s comprehension,
listening, speaking and writing skills after each lesson
– Creating a friendly learning environment so that all of the
students are motivated to keep learning.
|TRÌNH ĐỘ & CHỨNG CHỈ
|Bachelor of Science (Microbiology / Physiology)
University of Durban Westville
|TEFL Certification, Train the Trainer certificate (Train you