ESL Teacher at National Economic Universiy (October 2022 – present)
ESL Teacher at Chuyen Ngoai Ngu Highschool (September 2022 – present)
Secondary school Teacher at ULIS Middle school (December 2021 – present)
ESL teacher at Gems Edu (Dec 2020 – May 2021)
- Took part in the educational process of kindergarten and primary school students . Conducting activities and lessons based on ESL teaching methodologies.
- Keeping accurate records of student performance.
- Maximizing students’ talk time through oral tests and presentations.
Kindergarten teacher at Schools Elite – Language Link (Sept 2020 – May 2021)
- Comprehensive knowledge of curriculum and instruction best practices within early childhood education including the integration of technology to support learning.
- Effective classroom management through the application of fair and consistent standards, routines, encouragement, and appropriate sanctions.
Elementary Teacherat Vinschool in Da Nang, Vietnam (July2019 – May 2020)
- Worked with a diverse group of students with different backgrounds and learning styles andabilities
- Used project-based assessment to allow students various way to express what they havelearned
- Following a student-centered methods in deliveringlessons
ESLTeacherat Vicare Kim Son Language center,Hanoi (Oct 2018– Feb 2019)
- Coordinated lessons for classes ranging from 5-15 students
- Combined students’personal interest with lessonobjectives to createstudent specificactivities
Elementary School Teacherat GraceInternational School, India (Nov 2016– April 2018)
- Working with students on improving their accent,Intonation, and Pronuncation
- Practicing the reading, listening and conversationskills
- Preparing lesson plan for each class accordingto theiracademic level
- Administered tests and completedevaluations in order to analyze students performance
- Formed relationships with parents by planning for and leading parent-teacherconferences
- IELTSTrainer at Britfort English Hub,Malaysia
- Preparedlesson plans and conducted activities that target confidence, perception, vocabulary building, pronunciation practice and grammar
- Worked with students in small group of 3 or 4 to help develop their basic reading and writing skills which helped them improve test taking and studyskills
- Introduced innovative lesson plans and teaching tools that increased student IELTS test score bothindividual and collectively