English Tutor at EIV
August, 2017- Present
- Providing private class to students aged from 12 to 18
- Improving the skills of speaking, listening, writing, reading.
- Produced high-quality lessons that were specific to students’ personal goals and desires
Mortimer Community College
2015 – Current
- Teaching English across Key Stages 3 and 4 to GCSE level in a mixed comprehensive college.
- Form Tutor – involving looking after students emotional and social well being.
- Preparing lessons and teaching materials.
- Marking and assessing work.
- Setting up displays in the classroom.
- Liaising with other professionals such as educational psychologists.
- Discussing pupil progress with parents and carers – both informally and at parent’s evenings.
- Attending meetings and in-service training.
- Organising outings and social activities