- Contract length: 09 months
- Teaching hours: 90 hours per month arranged by EIV
- Fixed salary:
HA NOI and HO CHI MINH
- For fulltime: 36,000,000 – 38,000,000 VND (after tax) – even if EIV cannot provide enough hours
- For part time: approximately 7 – 50h/ month. Salary will range from 430,000 – 500,000vnd/h
- For fulltime: 31,000,000 – 33,000,000 (after tax)
- For part time: approximately 7 – 50h/ month. Salary will range from 370,000 – 400,000vnd/h
Salary can be increased after 4 months, depending on feedback and assessments.
The monthly payment will be based on several factors such as teaching methods, performance. If the teacher cannot teach enough assigned classes due to sickness, poor teaching performances, busyness or any personal issue, missed hours will be made up in the next month or deducted into that month’s salary.
The rate for extra hours for FULLTIME is 460,000/hour (for HN + HCM) and 400.000/hour (for DN)
- Teachers should be flexible to change teaching methods for different class types.
- Teach both permanent and cover classes (including urgent cover classes) if any. EIV is responsible for informing teachers in advance and providing all necessary materials.
- Do teaching reports, marking and other requirements to ensure class’ quality.
- Work permit and TRC sponsored (up to 20,000,000 VND) when teachers provide all required documents.
- 1,000,000 VND for one-way flight ticket (to come to Hanoi)
- 2,000,000 VND/month for the first 2 months as housing support. EIV can also support in finding suitable place of living for new teachers.
- Paid Vietnamese holidays*
- Travel allowance (for classes over 10 km from central Hanoi or urgent class).
- Up to 9,000,000 VND as a completion bonus, depending on teacher’s performance and feedback when they finished the contract.
- Assistance in training, finding cover teachers, legal advice,…
- Join events held by EIV (teachers’ day, summer holiday,…).
- Financial support on birthday and Christmas (based on Company’s budget).
- On-time payment: the 15th of the following month
* Paid holidays are not applicable during the probation period.
- All detailed obligations and rights will be stated clearly in the contract.
- Probation period: 1 month
- The contract will be sent within 1-2 working days.