Ms. Natalie is a native English teacher in district 2. Teaching is her passion and has been for so long, she always try to use fun educational methods so the students can love the subject and be more eager to learn. She also has 6 year experience teaching English to different ages. Besides, she is patient with her students as much as she can because she want her students to make good progress in long-term period.
- 2020 – Now: Private English Tutor
– Encourage public speaking though creative student led projects and group presentations.
– Provide feedback on graded homework and assignments to help students comprehend and improve on their abilities.
– Support students to communicate with each other using the structures and vocabulary they have learnt and to improve the four basic language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
– Enhanced student’s understanding of the fundamentals of English through guided lessons, units and projects.
- 2019 – 2020: English Teacher at Hongen kindergarten
– Promoted regular outdoor play, allowing children to develop a sense of adventure through safe, secure exploration.
– Coordinated and planned activities which kept children engaged and entertained throughout the day.
– Used imagination, innovation and creativity during activities,
facilitating learning and development.
– Developing the lesson plans and teach English for children from 3 to 7 years old.
– Assessing a student’s strengths and weaknesses in different areas.
- 2017 – 2019: English Teacher at Sesame street training centre
– Create new methods for teaching English and teach English for children.
– Contact with their parents to inform the children’s study.
– Kept updated on changes with e-learning software by attending training and proactively conducting research.
– Manage pupil behaviour, applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour.
- 2016 – 2017: ESL Teacher at Camila international kindergarten
– Check the English level of new students.
– Help their parents choose the suitable class.
– Motivate kindergarten students to participate and behave by giving
– Use games and songs to raise children attention as well as their behaviour.