Hanoi Adelaide School Ha Dong Campus (August 2022 – present):
- Teaching a full course load and satisfying extracurricular responsibilities as defined by administration (including maths, science courses)
- Planning, preparing, and teaching well lessons which enthuse and inspire students and promote enjoyment of learning
- Effectively and appropriately differentiating instructions so as to meet all students’ learning style with an appreciation for students’ learning differences
- Selecting and sequencing appropriate materials, resources, and approaches according to the course content and areas of learners.
- Maintaining effective classroom management
- Assessing, tracking and providing relevant and timely feedback on achievement and developmental needs to students and managers.
- Marking all students’ tests and updating the score on the school’s shared folder
- Writing reports on students with clear formative comments by defined deadlines given
- Completing administrative tasks as defined and by set deadlines.
Kid City Supervisor: Boise Parks and Recreation (August 2021 to May 2022)
- Supervised 25-30 kids grades 2nd to 6th (ages 7 to 12) daily.
- Created games and activities for the kids to do after school while also helping with homework when needed.
- Worked with faculty and parents on a variety of situations involving the kids.
- Wrote reports and managed four other staff members.
|THỜI GIAN||TRÌNH ĐỘ & CHỨNG CHỈ|
|June 2022||Level 5 TEFL Certificate
The TEFL Academy
|June 2022||Bachelor of Arts, College of Arts and Sciences
University of Wyoming